Why is my Fitbit not finding my device?
Troubleshooting steps Force quit the Fitbit app, then reopen it. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on. If your Fitbit device doesn’t sync, restart it. If your Fitbit device doesn’t sync, restart your Android phone.
Does fitbit ionic work with Android?
It has features galore: waterproofing, GPS and on-wrist mobile payments, plus new watch faces and a growing app store. It works with iOS and Android, and has an excellent phone app and social community.
How do I resync an ionic Fitbit?
- Open the Fitbit App.
- Tap the watch’s tile (the picture of your Ionic on the top right corner of the app).
- Under “Sync” you will find “Sync Now”. Tap it to start a sync.
How do I pair my ionic with my phone?
Pair the Ionic After installing the app and signing into your account, it’s time to connect the watch to your phone. Find and select the Ionic from the list of Fitbit devices. The app will instruct you to plug the watch in. A few seconds later, the app will begin looking for an Ionic available to pair with.
How do you restart ionic?
Restart your Ionic: Given that the Ionic is new and not everything is running smoothly, you should know how to reboot the Ionic. Simply hold down the left and bottom right buttons together and after a few seconds you should see the Fitbit logo appear on the watch.
How do I force reset an ionic Fitbit?
Step 1 Force Restart
- Press and hold all three buttons on the Ionic until you see the Fitbit logo.
- You may notice your screen flash to black for a brief second. Continue to hold all three buttons.
How do I unlock my ionic Fitbit?
What should I know about using the Fitbit app on my Android phone?…To unlock your device with your phone:
- In the Fitbit app, tap the Today tab > your profile picture > your device image.
- Tap Device Lock.
- Find the option to reset your PIN code.
How do I open the Settings app on my Fitbit ionic?
Swipe left to scroll through the apps installed on your watch. To open an app, swipe to find the app and then tap it. For more information on how to manage apps, see help.fitbit.com. Press and hold the buttons on Ionic for a faster way to use Fitbit Pay, control music, see notifications, and open apps.
How do you reset a Fitbit HR inspire?
The restart instructions for the Inspire HR are:
- Plug the charging cable into the USB port on your computer or any UL-certified USB wall charger.
- Hold the other end of the charging cable near the port on the back of the tracker until it attaches magnetically.
- Press and hold the button on your tracker for 5 seconds.
Can you reboot a Fitbit inspire?
Press and hold the button or buttons on your tracker for 5 seconds. Release the button. When you see a smile icon and the tracker vibrates, the tracker restarted.
How do I reset my inspire?
Hard Reset FITBIT Inspire
- In the beginning, turn on your tracker. To do so press the button on your device.
- Open the “Settings” app on your tracker.
- Then find and select the “Clear User Data”.
- When prompted, press the screen for 3 seconds.
- After your tracker vibrates and the clock appears on the screen, your tracker is reset.
How do I pair my inspire HR?
If you already have a Fitbit account, log in to your account, and tap the account icon > Set Up a Device. If you don’t have a Fitbit account, tap Join Fitbit to be guided through a series of questions to create a Fitbit account. 3. Continue to follow the on-screen instructions to connect Inspire HR to your account.
Can Fitbits be repaired?
Fitbit will replace or fix your tracker’s regular wear-and-tear damage within one year of the date you purchased it. Additionally, if you are having any problems with the Fitbit app on your phone or the Fitbit website dashboard, that also isn’t covered by the warranty.
Do Fitbits have a lifetime warranty?
Fitbit warrants to the original purchaser that your Fitbit-branded device and accessories that are new (the “New Product(s)”) shall be free from defects in materials and workmanship under normal use for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase, except that if you reside in the European Economic Area (EEA) and …
How do I send my Fitbit in for repair?
You’re only 3 steps away from getting your Fitbit repaired.
- Fill out the repair form. Get a commitment free estimate for your Fitbit.
- Send in your Fitbit. We provide a FREE pre-paid shipping label to us and back. (
- Get your Fitbit back.
Why did my Fitbit go black?
If you see a black or blank screen on your Fitbit, the first thing to try is a restart or a forced restart (also called a long restart.) Restarting your Fitbit forces it to reboot–and often fixes problems like a black, blank, or non-responsive device.
How do I file a Fitbit claim?
You can file a Fitbit warranty claim by sending an email to customer support at [email protected] Explain the issue with your Fitbit product. A customer service rep will walk you through the next steps regarding the return and eventual repair or replacement of your item.
Who do I contact if my Fitbit is not working?
If your issue is not urgent or you are okay waiting for a few days, then sending an email is a good way to reach Fitbit’s support team. Fitbit’s support’s email address is [email protected] or [email protected]